PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 5th Sep 2005, 06:47
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
reenita,

I guess just try to be yourself, as you say smile and be friendly (but not too friendly/smiley if that makes sense.) You don't want to come across fake (even if you are just nervous).

One thing though; the recruiter may sort of 'stare' at you; mine did and if you are not expecting her to, it may make you nervous. So be prepared!! I don't think they are trying to scare you or anything, I think just trying to see how you deal with people close up perhaps??

I know Craic did ok with hers (much better than me) perhaps she will have some advice for you... I know for me I was so weirded out by the staring thing I found it hard to think!!

Good luck!!

Desert Nomad, just wondering, re: the baby thing. Is it having the baby that's the problem (i.e. getting knocked up, staying in the UAE & having the kid) or is it the actually being pregnant that's the prob??

e.g. girl gets pregnant, quits her job & leaves, would she still get in trouble??? I guess perhaps you mean this applies to residents/citizens and not 'tourists"??? Interesting as have not heard that one before!!