PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WJA vs. HMY
Thread: WJA vs. HMY
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2005, 01:42
toast.ca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right on SAW, I hear what you're saying and believe you me I've thought about the upcoming charter season vs the price of fuel. I think it would hurt Harmony more than us though as we have an established domestic network. Harmony relies heavily on flying to Sun spots like Hawaii, Vegas and LA with a trickle of flights to Toronto. Our network is better suited to the business traveller who let's face it are our bread and butter.

Harmony guys, I'M not trying to bash you as I know 2 who have left WJ and are great guys who I don't judge for leaving. SAW wanted opinions so that's mine. Oh yeah and just because he's soliciting opinions doesn't mean he's assuming he's hired, I think he's just being smart and thinking ahead.

Either way, good luck to all of us in Canadian aviation, most of us line pilots are tarred with the same brush it's the executives and their decisions I worry about. There's enough room for the current players but it's gonna be a bumpy ride the next few years.

If we one of our guys blocked your gate allow me to apologize for such childish behaviour on behalf of all WJ pilots, as like in any organization there are a few rotten apples, I'm sure you have your share at HMY.

Good Luck SAW