PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Excel
Thread: Excel
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2005, 19:28
threestable

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Charlee...........
having just studied your postings, and getting a feel for your depth of knowledge regarding all things aviation related, I suggest that you remain as you are, and try and keep the vitriol reference AAI, AAE, Excel to a minimum. not all of us are what you obviously think., in fact the majority are just trying to do our best for Excel et al. The people that you have just dismissed as TF related (i.e. crews) you may be surprised to find actually do give a sh!t., do get bothered about customer response, and the regular diabolical turnaround at NCL. One (singular ) aircraft is susceptible to delays when niggling intermittent problems crop up. There is no other because it is not part of the package.
So please wind it in, damning all things TF or AA related... you do not know who you are insulting in these muddy waters and remember...... Excel is Avion, who after investing heavily are not interested in dragging Excel down. Get rid of the Icelandic input, you would in fact get rid of Excel.
I am bitter about a poor Summer and believe me Air Atlanta issues are but a small part, but optimistic for the future. Contribute something interesting to the topic, instead of your usual 'anti 'vibe.. Feel the need to get it off your chest PM me, or better still meet me on arrival one day
Yours jaded, TS.