PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are there ANY happy crew out there ?
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2005, 11:18
Cerberus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GN,

I am generally happy with my lot in Dubai but have concerns about the direction in which things are heading in the future based upon recent changes. Rudeness aside which cannot be condoned; was Mr Violate right in asserting that you are not crew? If that is the case, your statement:

A true representation of conditions in Emirates cannot be gained from these threads alone due to the low sample rate of contributors
Could be thrown back in your face as:

It is impossible to get a true representation of CREW conditions in Emirates from these threads alone due to the low sample rate of contributors or more importantly management interference.
I have no idea whether you are management. If so though I do know that your perspective (good or bad) will be totally different to line operating crews. Your times of work, access to leave, renumeration, time with family, level of fatigue and perception of contractural changes will be different. Etc Etc Etc good or bad.

However, surely it is far more legitimate for a small group of actual workers to express their actual concerns than for one manager to state his belief that the silent majority must be happy bacause they have better things to do than to spend all day on Pprune. It smacks of the house of Babel and that famous tree full of monkeys.

Cerberus