PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Japanarama
Thread: Japanarama
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2005, 12:50
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry for the delay in a response to the pm, pilotdreams1977, but time has been a little short to give you the reply you deserve. Check your INBOX again shortly

JapJok, you have shown yourself to be a prime sh!tstirrer on other forums. It's a pity, because you some of the stuff you write is occasionally worthy of more than a fleeting glance (your comparison of Japanese society to the ants' nest was - imo - quite witty, and spot on), but overall you're out to elicit reactions, and to drive a wedge, when you think it's time.
Your last post here is a typical example of drawing 2 long strings from 2 different bows, and trying to unify them.
I simply don't see ANY correlation between your 1st and 2nd paragraphs!
ANA is NOT a "minor" airline.
And 2 swallows do not a summer make!

As you are well aware, Prince, I have a great deal of respect for you, and your wisdom, and I know that you write from your heart, that which you believe to be true.
And I have absolutely NO reason to doubt you.
However, of other people, I have found that those who cite persistent rumours, and who quote hearsay and innuendo, are working from a very weak base - perhaps one based on wishful thinking, rather than actual facts.