PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Employment - threads merged - all you need to know
Old 2nd Sep 2005, 11:40
Gendec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Full of heads, but I wonder what head means at the end of the day, can't see anyone making a viable decision that will change this saga into the wonderfull adventure it was deemed to be when they started.

If they cannot manage with less than 1000 crew, how will they manage with the 3000 projected and the 30 or so planes on their way?

There is only one way out and if I am right, most of EY employees will be knocking on the doors elswhere to find a job.

The moral is that when the cheese is in your mouth and you are the crow perched high on the tree, when the fox sings your praise below, he is doing it for two reasons:

1st for the cheese because he knows that you are going to crow back about how good you are going to be.

2nd for your feathers if you dare fly down the cheese you have just dropped.

Everyone sang for EY, but instead of getting down to business and putting the structure together, they all became cocky. And this is where they are now!

There is an expression that says: Money, cannot and will never get you everything, and I believe its true.