PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest Divert Time. Que?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2005, 10:55
SM4 Pirate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry TAC ON, didn't realise you were trawling.

I stand by my original answer; if you get me you won't have any of the scenarios you suggested; I'll tell you to hold first, including where; I'm working everything from that point; because MAESTRO told me so.

If you work out the time to run to MAP't from there that's great; if not I care not. To me the LDT is time you tell me you need to be inbound or you're going elsewhere.

If I'm holding you at 250 SY and you give me your estimate for last diversion time from the field fence, how is this helping?

If it's such a problem suggest you write to your CP and get them to seek a meeting with the HATC on the topic. But after 20 years providing said 'service' it's never come up as a problem.

If you give me 2350 as the LDT one assumes that time would be after the time you'd actually need to move on from your current hold point; as you've worked it out. Rather than what I've suggested.

I'm not going to jump at "we need to divert to XX now" with a "but you said LDT was 2350"; I'm going to say track direct to... etc. So what's the problem, <putting up heat shields, knowing nothing about said other thread>.