PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJE roster
Thread: NJE roster
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2005, 10:00
susi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey INCA-

I have been following this thread with great interest- is that the company culture, firing people when they voice opinions?

SO how does the company deal with Safety related information... do you also get fired when you make improvement suggestions?

I hope all the Financial Times Readers that see the shiny and flashy adds of NetJets every week read your post- you have revealed a lot more about the company culture with your statement than smeagel has. Given the company culure you describe...your autocratic employers should fire YOU. If smeagels information is correct, why would it not be, and if your information is correct, why would it not be, then one must conclude, the people that have enough of the NJ company culture leave to major airlines with tough selection requirements and a proven healthy company culture with everything that goes with it(yes I am implying ...) Those that can't leave because they are not airline material have to stay and threaten to fire those who voice their opinion. If NJ pilots go to AF an BA they pass a hard selection and must be quite good- too bad NJ loses good people....maybe the "firing" culture is conducive to that brain drain?
I hope NJ customers read these posts- because statements like yours say a lot...