PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Obnoxious PAXs
Thread: Obnoxious PAXs
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2005, 08:17
Curious Pax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jumping back to the Ryanair woman - no excuse for her rude belligerence, but pound to a penny she was in the queue to board early when one of the sprogs decided that a toilet break was called for. Not surprising that she was p***ed off after coming back to find heself at the rear of the queue. Not really anyones fault (certainly not Ryanair's) but s**t happens. My own son has done that before now, though it didn't cause an issue as seats were preallocated. fortunately in most other respects he is a very well behaved air traveller. Maybe it has something to do with the first time he flew aged 20 months when I painted a terrifying picture of the captain and made it clear that said captain would throw him off the plane at the first sign of trouble. Worked a treat, although I was surprised he didn't suss me out a year or so later when he took a look on the flightdeck after landing, and the captain was one of the nicest people I have ever met!

Flaps - you've not lived in The Netherlands for too long! Been here a month now, and was shocked the other day when someone thanked me for holding open a door for the first time, even though I probably do it 3-4 times a day. Not a fan of Dutch 'manners'!!