PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Virgin Blue/Virgin Atlantic Exachange Number 3 is under way......
Old 31st Aug 2005, 16:02
sinala1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've met two DJ/VS crew on separate occassions in Japan
I would say there is a strong possibility of that being me, however I am always far too intoxicated whenever I meet anyone at The Truck that I would not be able to remember it anyway!

I can't believe its been six months already, time has gone quick to say the least. To all the succesful exchangees, START SAVING NOW!!!!!! I cant cant cant emphasise this enough! The cost of living here is outrageous, and it takes a few months being here for you to realise how bad it is. Congratulations to all, you certainly have an interesting time ahead! I posted a bit of a guide a while back, you can find it here and I recommend you read over it again - contains some useful hints about coming across here. Of particular importance is gathering together your last 5 years employment and address details - these *will* be required as part of your flying ID application.

Congratulations folks, I am intrigued to know who is coming across! Any questions, please feel free to ask...

Cheers for now from a very tired Sinala1 who has just gotten home from a 2 night stop in Las Vegas