PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Getting your 'Wings' 2005 style? (Recruiting homosexuals to the military)
Old 31st Aug 2005, 09:04
vortexstate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I mentioned early in this post, welcome to the 21st century, but I also see that many a person here are lingering in denial and have no tolerance for their neighbour. The way most of you are talking, one would think that the defence is recruiting men to load armourments into the 6” gun while wearing a toto. Wake up………

Not too sure if people are more tolerant here in Australia, but during the last decade since we made the changes and accepted gays into the forces, I have heard of no dramatic problems at all. I defy any of you to stand by and be able to point out ALL the gay sailors walking down the gangway or maybe point out ALL the gay soldiers

So long as there aint kids involved what folk get up to in private is their business.
For a seemingly intelligent person to suggest this, is suggesting that all perverts are gay! WRONG AGAIN!
Fact – most pedophiles are STRAIGHT men, generally a step father that preys on his step kids and/or their friends.
Many men that are into cross dressing are happily married men, but love the feeling of sheer women’s undies

Some gay men maybe a little out there for the likings of many (myself included) but they are generally transparent in their way of life, unlike the predator who lurks behind a seemingly steady marriage!

Milt, the gays do breed………
Most of the breeders are married men who when they require company, disappear down for a loaf of bread and some milk, only to end up in the local park for that five minute relief! Think about that one!

Now I’m not condoning everything I see and hear, but at least I have an open mind to the changing world.

Must go, as I have to complain about a disgusting advert I just saw on tele……..it showed boobies!

Brace! Brace! Brace!