PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I never knew God flew Metros
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2005, 07:06
Transition Layer

Received 88 Likes on 34 Posts
Night Watch,

I don't work for the company in question, and never have. By starting this topic I risked my "pprune credibility" and would not have done it unless I thought the person who told me was telling the truth. He wasn't keen to "sh1t in his own nest" so to speak, so asked me to draw people's attention to it. I see nothing wrong with that. As I said he and others are genuinely concerned they are going to lose a mate one day real soon.

Well if you flew Metro's
Sorry, never flown the type. Maybe I shouldn't be posting about a type I've never set foot in, but then again this sort of stuff like V1 cuts at night isn't type specific.

The more i type the more I realise that Transition Layer is either winding everyone up, or he is just a jaded turkey with nothing better to do.
Neither of the above. I explained at the beginning of this post why I posted. Plenty of people who read PPrune know who I am and are probably thinking "Why the hell is he writing about this stuff" but I felt obliged to do so.

TL

P.S. How the hell can anyone prove it unless they take a video camera with them somewhere?