PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Getting your 'Wings' 2005 style? (Recruiting homosexuals to the military)
Old 31st Aug 2005, 02:12
emergov

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know, oral sex was considered indecent, and was actually illegal in several US states until quite recently. I can't recall there being a series of 'blowjob pride' marches in the streets of those states when the laws were repealed. The big difference is that very few men were denied membership to clubs, shunned by their church or simply beaten up at the bus stop because they copped the odd blowjob. I just can not understand the interest, let alone the outrage displayed by the bigots - that's means intolerant and close-minded, for all you rednecks out there - on this forum.

You know, all decent and morally upstanding people wipe their bum from the back; but there are a bunch of degenerates in the world who wipe their bum from the front !!! They're out there, leering at you from street corners!!! Be afraid, B Sousa! Run for your life Bronx! If they touch you, you might be tempted to wipe from the front too!!!!

I had a thought about why there's a recruiting stand at a gay pride march. Where else are you going to find thousands of men of recruiting age in the same place? But I think the recruiters would only achieve limited success. After all, why would any self-respecting gay man join an organisation where everyone flaunts their heterosexuality with pictures of wives and girlfriends on desks, and blokey banter about the chick they squared away on the weekend?