PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Airlines/China Airlines F/O, (update)-Merged Twice!.
Old 30th Aug 2005, 14:26
etops777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After reading what's been said here I think it's time for me to make a comment. I am a close friend of typhoonpilot and we worked in the same company. I am a Taiwanese/American, what's I say here is a FACTS......

Having spend 6.5 years with CAL as a B744FO/RCA and with a command knocking around the corner, I have decided that it was time to move on. The managements at CAL does not respect any of their staffs, even locals. It's a very "FINED" airline, you will be fined for any violations, any FOQA exceedance-even for doing 250 kts below 10000 fts at the request of ATC, 1 PPC every 3 months, in addition to annual line checks, there is tons of other checks..even get sack for sim support!!

Don't believe what the managements told you as they will not honor what's been promised. Only go to China Airlines if you have no other alternatives. AVOID CAL AT ALL COST. Especially to that 5 year regional captain to stay where you are!!! I was about to leave CAL for a FO job with Netjets.. so this should tell you a lot..