PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thanks to the Air Ontario Pilots
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2005, 14:13
İhris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm an outsider thats been watching, reading, and listening to the happenings between al of these unions over the past few years.

Senior Jazz pilots are selling their young members short. Why? Because they are still pissed and bitter with the senior OAC group.

Binding Arbitration? Take that argument and shove it. What makes Keller any more binding than Mitchnik was?

It can't be proven, but I smell serious corruption among the (CAIL) ALPA MEC, the CIRB, and Keller. WAY too many connections between them for my comfort. Perhaps ACPA lawyers didn't do their job (due diligence) and make sure that Keller was a fair choice. He didn't even follow the CIRB recommendations for god's sake! Why didn't the CIRB give a damn?

AC Pilots made the mistake of trying to be fair with the CAIL pilots. They should have demanded bottom of the list. Knowing full well that it would never happen, but at least that would lead to a fair list that CAIL pilots would have taken and probably would have been happy with. Unfortunately, I think all mergers from now on will entail a 'bottom of the list' mentality.

If I am not mistaken, didn't ACPA offer Jazz pilots a deal many years ago, that if they had taken it, would have worked out very very well for them now?

Pilots in this country are just greedy, self centered, and only looking out for themselves. It disgusts me, and then bullsh*t of this industry has made me seriously consider getting out and pursuing something else.

My 2 cents.