PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Getting the shaft.
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2002, 11:04
helmet fire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Lu,

Another huge call Lu. Dont wish for bigger balls than those you have already shown, you'll need a wheelbarrow! . .I cannot believe that you write this stuff without fear of legal retribution.

You said : >>none [of the engineers] had any formal training in R&M. That was the reason for my being there. Develop the program and instruct the employees how to perform the analysis...<<

Would you not then say that, as you were the only one formally trained on R&M, and that as you were paid to develop and teach a program whose failure may have lead to the accidents, that perhaps there is some responsibility for you? Or do you believe your "attack" (as you put it) absolves you?

Your post is an incredible story of insider knowledge that may have saved the lives of many people - if only Augusta had listened - if only you had taken the information to some one who could have acted upon it. I ask again, why dont you contact the families and offer to help? Does any one out there know how Lu can contact them?

BTW: what is R&M and FMEAs?

Edited to add FMEAs!

[ 16 February 2002: Message edited by: helmet fire ]</p>