PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2005, 15:48
sukigirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love this thread its my favourite late night galley conversation
Here gos mine ..

Greenday - All charming and quiet throughout the flight, didnt ask for much, but kept catching billy joes eyes as i was staring at them, there really beautiful!!

Nelly - (Rap Star) And 30 of his entourage, all very pleasant though. Then saw him again 6 weeks later trying on shoes in louis vuitton on rodeo drive. Again his entourage were in tow and his 3 rolls royces and security team were waiting outside

The Cure !!!!!! - They were the best, have been a huge fan for many years and spent my teenage life idolising robert smith. He still looked the same and he has the most amazing eyes. Simon gallup was the loveliest though. His TV screen wasnt working and he was so nice about it, he kept calling me by my first name, i was melting! i told him how much of a fan i was and what my favourite cure songs are (couldnt help myself i fell to peices) Later in the flight he called me over and gave me HIS OWN copy of there new album and apologised for the state of the CD case. Nearly died on the spot!!

Kelly Osbourne - very sweet and well mannered, her freaky freind was out of it though!

Chris evans and then wife billy piper - very pleasant and funny, seemed so happy together.

Cherie blaire - Lovely lovely lady, so down to earth and kept making conversation, she spoke to me as if i was one of her daughters friends popping round for my tea!

Gail Porter - very freindly, got a bit tipsy at the bar

Vanessa Redgrave - a bit odd and doddery

Dawson from dawsons creek - sorry dont know his real name, bit of a whiner, and whats with his hair? his wife was very nice.

Cant think of anymore but im sure ive forgotten a few.