PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone got a picture of: PIA B707 - AP-AZW and/or G-MDRB
Old 26th Aug 2005, 21:11
Opssys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Biggles and Mike J:
Thank you both for your efforts so far, but be warned this may be a real tough one. I thought the PIA History site would do the trick
(especially as I have link from my own web site) for the PIA Aircraft, Using this confirmed both that my mate had the rego correct and I was able to get a one of the previously missing pictures . Another 4 hours later I called a halt to searching for AZW for the night . As for that Navajo, that has been another 4 hours of my life I won't see again, other than confirming that it existed and was originally with Air Anglia and was sold in the Netherlands, the bl**dy thing appears invisible, until Mike J found the Picture in NL Reg!

So I have spent a total Eight Web hours to date and narda
My friend is probably into web days of searching by now!

You both may find your covering the same ground we have (as he is BHX and I am technically in LON) we have also duplicated some of searches (non co-ordination leads to effort dissipation), but if you are determined to continue, it would be most appreciated.

What I hoped might happen is someone in the forum might have a picture of one, or even both in their personal collections.

As usual I am impressed by the speed of responses on this forum.
I must admit, if all else fails my mate would either have to accept the NL incarnation of the Navajo, or forever regret it!

Once again many thanks to both of you for your efforts so far
Best Regards
DIH

Last edited by Opssys; 26th Aug 2005 at 21:32.