PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Franchise
Thread: BA Franchise
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2005, 10:00
bluepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
quote: I quite agree that it should be done in house. However, far from TUPE, we should just get some freighters and cancel the contract with GSS. I'm afraid it wouldn't be your way in, as you so understandably desperately want.

says it all really

totally superior attitude!! and if you integrated the pilots into BA it would stop the "Ex BA Prostitutes" as they would be too old.

Simple really

Quote: I suppose we might as well give Easy Jet, Aer Lingus and every other Tom Dick and Harry a job while we're at it.

They are not doing, quote: "your work" they are competitors totally different, and if they wish to work for BA they should apply.

I agree with the principal that you do not wish to see your T and Cs erroded due to lower cost companies doing your work, but it needs to be addressed in a far more mature way to protect your future.

Wake up and smell the coffee!! the management are laughing at you big time by the dividing the pilot forces, by working together for a common cause you will be far stronger.

BTW why do you think BA are struggling so much to get pilots? its because the terms and conditions have been erroded to such an extent that people are just not interested anymore. I worry for you guys as you may find things becoming very uncomfortable in the future unless you pull together.

Last edited by bluepilot; 26th Aug 2005 at 10:14.