PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 25th Aug 2005, 10:54
shawarma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
let me give a bit more info on the conversation with the future guys.they were obviously keen to get lots of info on job, dubai and command prospects. one of the chaps asks about upgrade rules and timeings, i was very factual and tried to give an unbiased opinion, the fact that the FOM states that "there are no transitional upgrades" is clear cut. so when all the guys informed me that, without a doubt the head of recruitment told them the complete opposite really worries me.
if offered the job the guys will make life changeing decisions on the facts and information given on the three days. rules and condition do change, but to blatently tell someone an "untruth" is more like a used car sales man pitch.
i was thinking of asking the head of recruitment if this is all a mistake, a miss understanding, the guys i spoke to did not have english as a first language, but been advised to just keep out of the spotlight.................

anyone been on interview recently who could confirm or deny what actualy is sold....