PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EBA & IR Issues in Australia (Not for those easily offended!)
Old 25th Aug 2005, 03:18
Warp57

GUARDIAN 1 GOOD ON YOU!

about time someone is countering the misinformation on here with thorough and accurate info and reasoned argument.

I reckon i think i might know who you are.... and if it is you i think its great.

Its time that our membership realised that we are encountering extremely difficult times. QF has leaked to the media (see SYDNEY MORNING HERALD PAGE 1... 24 AUGUST) that Jetstar will be used internationally, we know Australian Airlines is considerably cheaper than Long Haul and the same is the case with Short Haul.

Its great that the FAAA is in competent hands... this leadership is the best ever. I have contacts with senior QF management in a private capacity and they respect the capacity of the current FAAA.
The comment was made to me "we don't laugh at them any more like we used to".

Its great to see that the majority of our crew support the FAAA and its great to see that the FAAA are dealing with us as responsible adults and asking us to support measures like the JFK dispensation in order to make sure our flying is protected.

There are some fools around as demonstrated by the innane comments made by some in here, but i believe the vast bulk of our crew are pretty sensible.