PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EBA & IR Issues in Australia (Not for those easily offended!)
Old 24th Aug 2005, 21:30
FlyinAround

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guardian1

dont call me MATE, as I aint your mate

you are sounding more and more like the 'Blonde-wig-wearing' spin doctors that are the FAAA

You said in your post that Longhaul have the majority of the A330 flying - that may be so in SYD, but its certainly not the case in any other base. In Perth, ALL the flying on the A330 is done by shorthaul, the same with MEL. If the FAAA were serious, they would have made the clause a 'majority in every base' clause, oh but sorry, we are only focussing on SYD aint we !

You do not SHARE my frustration, you sit there in SYD and worry just about the SYD base.

You fools rant and rave about the LHR base - I say good luck to those that went there, the FAAA cannot/ will not do anything to help Oz bases, yet your focus is on those outside the country. If the FAAA put as much time worrying about people based in Oz as they spin doctor about those based overseas, then maybe their membership would be a bit happier.

No wonder those in Perth and Melb are leaving the FAAA in droves.

Grant is fantastic, he is obviosusly so hard working and passionate about the base, but asides from him, I am encouraging people to stop wasting their money by 'donating' to the Sydney-based Flight Attendants Association of Australia

ie the SFAAA

the SFAAA has taken our money for too long without proper representation of those paying the money ie Perth and Melb.

I would rather take my chances with the company, even though it makes me puke, I trust them more than the SFAAA.

Oh and change your nick to 'SYD Guardian1' as your are obviously SFAAA, and as such you look out for no-one but SYD crew