PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA - What a great flight
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2005, 07:48
jack_essex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA - What a great flight

In November I travelled to New York with BA from London. I have to say that it was one of the best flights I have ever had. From the minute we arrived at Heathrow we were looked after. The check in agents were very friendly and helpful. They even wished us a good time in NY! You don't normally get that do you.

As it was my birthday on the actual date we flew out, there was no shortage of staff wishing me a happy birthday and saying how lucky I was to be taken to New York for my birthday (I'm 18).

The cabin crew were amazing on the flight. Nothing was too much trouble. We were quite a large party (7) and they made sure we were well looked after the whole flight. As my Nan is 88 there was a flight attendant asking her if she would like a cup of tea almost evey half hour.

A very nice gesture, although very embarassing, the crew gave word to the pilot that it was my birthday which then lead to an announcement on the speakers. (Round of applause as I sink in to my seat . lol)

The best bit of the flight was I was given a bottle of champagne to celebrate My bday in New York.

All in all, a great flight and a great airline.

The return flight was just as good too.