PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gate Gourmet (merged)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2005, 18:56
whattimedoweland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TOPBUNK
When a low paid catering worker goes on strike they are 'militant'. So if a 'top of the' ladder pilot goes on strike how are they described?.Just a thought.

Also Topbunk maybe you or one of the frustrated Heathrow based pilots from any airline please explain to Charlie32 how you,I and everyone else gets frustrated with ATC at LHR and why we have NO control over them.C32 maybe you can join our Leadership team and show them how to do it.You may still struggle with weather delays unless you know someone in VERY high places!!. Charlie 32 ,after 6-10 days away from my wife and kids I want to get home as much as you so I understand your point but as an Exec Card holder do you think that BA and other airlines burn expensive fuel in the hold waiting to land for fun and in turn put your/company's ticket fare up?!!.

LOU,,
You may want to ask the cheesed off Virgin Cabin crew about their generous 3-4% offer from SRB and Co and their plans as crew!!. Where are you flying to?,is there a third carrier?!!.Only joking, have a good flight

WTDWL.

Last edited by whattimedoweland; 23rd Aug 2005 at 19:07.