PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 23rd Aug 2005, 16:42
ATSU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RINGADINDDING

I think I understood perfectly what you meant in your post and my understanding was reinforced by your subsequent one. We are not in the West and your insinuation that qualified engineers and mid-level managers et al come only from the West is repugnant and probably not even worthy of a response.

BUT --------

Did you attend the CRM courses when you joined EK? That's the one where they tell you that there are flight crew here from all of those different countries and maybe it might be a good idea to put away prejudices in the interest of flight safety. Does swiss chees ring a bell?

BTW there are a group of engineers that play golf at Nad Al Sheba on Saturday mornings. I was fortunate enough to join them once. They come from California and Toronto (that's in Canada by the way).

You might want top checkout my post to SCUDSY. !
ATSU

RINGADINGDING

What does the last line of your post mean anyway? Are you suggesting that the EK pilot body will be somewhat more reflective of the ever increasing route structure in 5 years. Or are the only qualified pilots also only from the West?

ATSU