PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ozjet
Thread: Ozjet
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2005, 03:35
ozangel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Legal...
you claim you are spot on, but wheres the evidence? You saying you know for sure its going to be 2 class?

Dont take offense when I say I dont believe you!

Besides, what have you been spot on so far? When you predict every possible negative aspect of the start up, your bound to hit once or twice, no matter what start up! Its like getting excited because you won the lottery after buying every available ticket!
Despite that, I cant really see where your psychic powers have hit anything in relation to Ozjet!?

Finally, and I know this will sound harsh, but does your negative attitude stem from your sister being involved in the 732 Airtours accident? Everyone has motivation, is this yours? Tragic as it was, (and by what you say, she appears to have been one of the lucky ones!), it was 20 years ago and 732s have been flying pretty safely ever since, especially for their age! My only reason for asking is you are so passionate about it not succeeding, and have insulted the crew who got jobs on other threads... There has to be some motivation coming from somewhere? Or is it just bitterness about airlines - your comment suggesting pilots being paid $80,000 is too much could suggest this?!