PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EBA & IR Issues in Australia (Not for those easily offended!)
Old 22nd Aug 2005, 21:03
White Pointer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly, I am not on the LHR base. Just sick of some of the crap being invented about the base that is a figment of some peoples imagination. All you succeed in doing is making the rest of us look like fools as well (even though we don't all share your extreme opinions).

I, like others, am unhappy to lose European flying. However, with all the crap you dish out, there is no chance of going up there for a couple of years while I can in order to travel Europe and have a good time. Would you not rather the base be crewed by Australians, or if no Australian crew go up you would rather see it totally staffed by locals. Any Australian who goes up there is branded a scab for life by some of you morons, but for every one who doesn't go up there is one less job for an Australian and one more job for an English local.

Anyhow, whatever points people put forward here cannot ever make sense to some, so I won't waste my time trying.