PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2005, 23:13
exmax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shirley Bassey very rude as she boarded the aircraft many yrs ago when I was new and wouldn't say boo to a goose! She thrust her fur coat at me to put in the wardrobe for her like I was some kinda servant - ooh the temtation to tread on it in the galley Being the professional young lad I was at the time, just did it.
Dennis Watermans (ex Minder actor) ex wife Rula Lenska asked for an upgrade on boarding and I had great delight in telling her that club was full, but the cheek of it! My theory is, you earn so much more than a lof us, so BUY ticket like everyone else!
John Altman (ex Nasty Nick Cotton), pranced around the aircraft on a LHR-GLA just back from Barbados wearing the loudest shirt ever (obviously from his holiday) - after he boasted to me about how wonderful the island is and how I should really go there - I composed myself and said "actually, I have, my parents were born there" he didn'spent much more time in the galley!

Glenn Close, Sean Connery, Jeromy Irons, Hugh Grant, Michael Palin, Queen Noor of Jordan to name but a few, very nice passengers.

Michael Buble, KD Lang, Rod Stewart, Kate Blanchett - all guests in the hotel where I used to work, all very pleasant, but as for Cher and entourage - appalling behaviour, I just don't like Divas!