PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates DEC interview........
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2005, 02:31
donpizmeov

Received 26 Likes on 10 Posts
Oh goody fresh meat.

Dreamer there would seem to be quite a few differences between White Knight and yourself. I guess the most obvious is that Whitey actually passed the selection process. This he did first time round, without having to go online and insult anyone. You see, he is one of the many here that would be able to be a DEC if not already employed here. And no, there is nooo way explaining that is right. The good news is that if you somehow bribe your way in, you will always be beneath him in the seniors list.

I do however, feel quite bad for you, thinking that you must work for some pretty worthless outfit to think moving here is a move up from a LHS somewhere else. And to think you even considered being an FO here an improvement!!!! You poor bugga.
I would nosey around those 40 friends you have here aleady. Are you sure none of them had a chat to the recruiters here to make sure you could not follow. Some kids just play mean!!!!!

Now why don't you run off and see if you can play with that Dicksy fella, you both have sooo much in common its spookey!!!

Don

Gee GN, you are trying to take all my fun away.

Don