PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - After 3 months of looking got my first airline job.... AND I TURNED IT DOWN
Old 18th Aug 2005, 19:39
sabre 60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ice

I'm not in a position to tell you what a job is and what not, but do you believe that maybe waiting in a poole for months after you already paid for your own TR , and maybe be put to work part time after that is a job? I would say that if you pay 10 or 11k in pounds for a TR that you can not use anywhere else, the least you can ask for is to start flying what you just PAID for.

I'm sorry, i get more and more upset every time i see that there is no limit to what some poeple are willing to put up with.

Without turning this into a self funding discussion, i hope that poeple who jump on the first opportunity they see, without any regard to the conditions, understand what they are doing to the industry in the long term.

I have very little faith that some of you will wake up,instead of working the fuel truck or taking any other job out there ,will try to force there way in without thinking about anybody else, and maybe do a lot more damage to this industry then you would feel good about if you really knew how much it was!