PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 18th Aug 2005, 13:21
RINGAdingding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THINK MORE THAN TWICE

Been here a while now and regret every decision to come here!!DAMN IT!! But have made our nest now must live in it and get on with it. DAMN IT!!WHY OH WHY was there nothing on pprune a few years ago giving me more of a heads up!!getting back off all these long trips feeling quite ill.Maybe havn a down day, lets see!!I am usually quite positive and optimistic generally but my family is noticing changes in me!! For those prospectives who are looking for the golden oracle FORGET DUBAI,ABUDHABI,DOHA,BAHRAIN you will be pleasantly disappointed UNLESS of course you are on the skids with your present job OR have no JOB , then this will be ok for you. (SKIDS) translated to all those coming from malaysia,bangladesh,india,philipines, thailand,all african countries,pakistan,uzbezikstan,russian fedeeration countries,nepal,tibet(are there pilots there??)MEANS DESPERATE!! but then again whats ****e for some is the GOLDEN ORACLE for others!!So lets see what the airline will look like in 2-5 years!