PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Changes at ETIHAD?
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2005, 06:41
gccpro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will second Wallflower in adding indeed that the new team is what Etihad needs, subdued, effective and experienced with a reputation to match. Not one of these attributes would have closely fitted anyone on the WB team. and to those of you still in doubt, WB wasn't Kosher material.

To be let out so quickly is not a matter of choice for him considering the integrity the organisation has to keep.

Etihad cannot do with the liability of individuals of the like of WB and others like AY in finance who is still in.

The situation, although only recent, has shown tremendous improvements, and EY is becoming a choice airline to work with.
Employees are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and the smiles are back on the faces....

I also reckon that it has now, beyond the flash of press spin, become a contender on the market provided the CEO clears up on the admin and commercial side as well some of these parasites that have no other job than to disturb development and implementation. To name but a few the LSG waster and his Indian X-EK Cronie, and that faggot in staff travel, some appointments EY, thanks to SAS and his abysmal vision will come to regret sooner or later.

I say cheers to RS and I am sure many of you will join me in wishing our EY colleagues best luck in their future as a real airline!

Last edited by gccpro; 17th Aug 2005 at 18:32.