PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jobs in Thailand for expats
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2005, 22:44
relax737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
confirm finals, you'll find there are a lot ofguys here who want to get into a pi$$ing contest and give advice, usually confrontationist advice.

Ignore them. They're not worth a toss.

You asked a legitimate question, and you have receiveda couple of legitimate answers.

I agree though. Why not chase a job wherever youcan get it. You can't get shot for asking.

Left wing, of course it's obvious that asian airlines take expats only when they don't have locals tio fill thejobs. How's that different from China, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam....should I go on? Why even respond with such rubbish?

Seaman, ahhh, cowboy. Now you re talking. And the best Thai restaurant in the world. Cabbages and Condoms. The cabbages are tasty, but the condoms a bit chewy!

I think it's time to make a pilgrimage back to one of my favourites...Venice of the East.
Medwin, reminds me of the oldie.. What's yellow and goes cheap, cheap? They tell me Phonm Penh over the border is pretty good as well. Might kill twobirds with the one stone, or three and do a run through HCM as well