PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Unofficial Strike ( Merged)
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2005, 19:10
Baron rouge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Once again, what do you say to the ordinary, non-rich people whose hard earned holidays or trips to weddings etc. that cannot be delayed and as a result have missed out on annual holidays or once in a lifetime events?
Eal , as you are either blind or bad faithed, I will repeat again that I would explain to these people that 2 days delay or even a hollyday lost is nothing compared with loosing your job.

I must add that most probably, that kind of customer would not complain because they know about hardship.

Those who will complain at all cost and we know them, are those who don't even pay themseves for their tickets because their employers do, but they know all the tricks to make as much money as they can from anything.

Now speaking about BA strike: It is ILLEGAL... from how long has it prevented brits to do what they wanted ?

War in IRAK was declared illegal, but Blair did send his soldiers kill and get killed there. Did you fired him ?
no you reelected him!!!

So everything you say about the Illegality of that strike is completely irrelevant as the PM deciding this took his country in IRAK although he perfectly knew it was ILLEGAL and that there were no arms of Mass Destruction.

I would say it is quite refreshing to see workers act in support of their ex-collegues, they knew that if not their turn would be next.