PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Unofficial Strike ( Merged)
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2005, 12:07
apaddyinuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Purr777 said,
"BA staff fail to volunteer to help pax
BA so-called customer service staff (agents, pilots, crews etc) as well as managers are failing to respond to calls to help pax. Tasks include assisting pax with info and handing out food vouchers for BA's non-catered flights, yet staff are failing to respond. And yet on forums such as these you read people shouting how great BA team spirit is. Mmm....
Any pilots/crew dared to lower themselves and help the people who pay their wages?"

Well I would love to know your exact source of this as I can assure you that the number of off duty ground staff, crew and flightdeck who have volunteered has been mighty, I personally am BA crew but based in LGW, I worked up in T1 on friday evening and I was up there with a number of pilots and crew. I was also up there with a number of office staff and managers from across the company including flight ops, engineering and waterside. The team spirit has been exceptional and despite a few angry (accectable unde the circumstances) which even passengers would agree!