PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Unofficial Strike ( Merged)
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2005, 11:42
eal401

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are typical of the selfish well off who think they are owed everything. I don't salute you.
Well, I am most certainly not well off. neither am I selfish. people who are selfish are those who undertake an illegal strike with little regard of the impact on the thousands of people both rich and not so rich who have been badly affected by this completely illegal strike. I've had to highlight the points as you are clearly struggling mightily to get to grips with this.

Once again, what do you say to the ordinary, non-rich people whose hard earned holidays or trips to weddings etc. that cannot be delayed and as a result have missed out on annual holidays or once in a lifetime events?

This is the third time I have made this point, your lack of response proves that you either know you are cornered and can't answer it, or that you really are too thick or lacking in a basic understanding of social awareness to comprehend such a situation.

My argument is with the BA personnel. Nobody forced them on strike, if they hadn't done so, the worst is no meals on the plane, big deal. Their actual action has caused distruption and potential for significant losses for their company. They have let themselves and their colleagues down. They, without doubt, should be sacked and referenced in a manner to ensure that they are unemployable. The only people to blame for losing their jobs will be those they see in the mirror every morning.

(Or am I just falling for an attention seeking troll?)