PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SA training questions (merged)
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2005, 11:27
Gunship
GunsssR4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Gents and lady,

I do not wnat to distract from the question re SA training and therefore my last post on the issue.

All I wish to say is not to generalise the issue.

Maybe we are overblessed - maybe we are just too careful or just purely good luck.

As I said - we are the only family members that lives outside Gangtsers paradise) - yes we live in the Cape.

My sister works in Midrand - she is beautiful - drives a hot liitle car - phoning while she drives - leaves handbag on the seat - I have seen it - touch wood nothing.

I went as far as asking all our family members (11 + 4 adults) if they know or have been directly involved in serious crime.

The same sister said a colluege (?spelling) was held at gunpoint and her car taken away plus money and her cellphone.

Stangely she was black and it happened in Sandton during the day in a parking lot.

Yes call it luck or whatever - I really feel sorry if you have been hit my crime and I know we are blessed but do not generalise things and come up with bull like "Guards that are standard".

I will however override my one statement - yes I know one person that had a guard and that was that . Yes he was Sir Mark - now moved.

New people in the house and the "guardhouse" are empty

Cheers and good luck to those that want to come - you will not be sorry. Just go to a reputable school. I personally would have chosen George or 43 air school or Stellenbosch.

Gunss