PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robinson Safety Courses
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2001, 04:58
Lu Zuckerman

Iconoclast

Location: The home of Dudley Dooright-Where the lead dog is the only one that gets a change of scenery.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

To: All

I’ll take this opportunity to get out of your hair at least, as far as this thread is concerned. I have been called everything from the village idiot to something like a total fool. It’s a free society and every one is entitled their own opinion. You have yours and I have mine but it is difficult to come to a decent understanding. You collectively have chastised me on the basis of the comments of one individual that has told me I am wrong. Most of your negative comments stemmed from his comments and most of you probably didn’t know what he was talking about. As far as the 18-degree offset is concerned I may be totally wrong and that will be proven when the test is performed. However regarding the rotorhead design, that individual that said I was wrong only came back with more criticism yet he offered absolutely no positive or negative comments regarding my statement about the rotorhead design and how the restricted flapping action contributes to mast bumping and rotor separation.

I will not go away on this matter. I am attempting to have a cut-away drawing of the rotorhead placed on the Internet and when that happens, I will start another thread. I honestly believe that Robinson pilots should take more interest in this matter and put their model loyalties aside because this can effect your lives.

I would suggest you read my bio under interests. You are included in that statement.

Welcome back Joe Pilot and RW-1

[ 06 November 2001: Message edited by: Lu Zuckerman ]