PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robinson Safety Courses
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2001, 18:10
Lu Zuckerman

Iconoclast

Location: The home of Dudley Dooright-Where the lead dog is the only one that gets a change of scenery.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

To: Nick Lappos

"Lu,
You couldn't see a fact if it hit you in the head. You are hung up on your crackpot theories, and are beyond redemption.
Your posts are a waste of electrons".

Nick:

You have a wonderful way of displaying your superior intellect by the use of personal attack. Please tell me why you do not respond to the technical facts that I place on this forum regarding the design of the Robinson rotorhead. Is it because you don’t understand the design or, that I may be correct? Forget about the 18-degree offset. Even with your assessment of the aerodynamics that allow a 72-degree phase angle to react like a 90-degree phase angle the design does not change.

Now I would believe that a person in your position would seek the truth and not close your mind to the facts. Perchance I am wrong on this point too. At least you could prove it on a public forum.

To those of you that object to this material being on this thread I will gladly take it to another thread but at least I would like Nick to respond on a technical basis as opposed to personal attacks.