PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviance @LPL
Thread: Aviance @LPL
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2005, 21:40
alpha16
Reluctant Scouser !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can hardly say it's fair to compare Servisair and Aviance at EGGP.. and i'm not taking sides here, i mean in terms of airlines handled.

However, i'm not getting into the quite ridiculous bantering that's going on. It's an interesting read tho, and it kind of backs up the negative opinions that i have heard expressed about the ground handlers/ handling (both lots) since joining the airport.

Please don't reply with 'it's all good humour'. it's not. You're slagging both companies off on a very public forum.. bringing those companies down and the airports reputation down with it.

On the few occasions i've dealt with any of you, i've found you professional, helpful and polite... but you are giving twits like Barrey lloyd here, the opportunity to voice his hostile opinions again, on a public forum. Despite the fact that things have probably changed a bit since he was here (as they are every day). There are people working bloody hard within Servisair, Aviance and the airport to improve everything all round... and i personnaly have noticed a difference. No wonder they're finding it such a hard slog tho... going by this thread, the lack of professionalism, respect and teamwork "shines through like a glowing ember on a dark desert night".

Last edited by alpha16; 14th Aug 2005 at 08:43.