PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Unofficial Strike ( Merged)
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2005, 19:52
baboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just wanted to say... there are people to blame in this whole thing.. I for one, am taking no sides with anyone. I can understand where both parties are coming from. I just hope this does not interfere with me maybe getting some of a bonus/profit share which I just missed out on this year, but for sure will be working for tmrw when I go into work in the terminal to face those passengers who will be shouting,abusive at me and my collegues!!!! ....I know my reply may upset some people.... but to be brutally honest... the people who walked dont have to face the people who shout,swear,become abusive etc.... And before anyone comments on the last 2 years of strikes by chk-in etc... I wasnt even employed by BA during those times.
What has happened to GG staff is shocking and people have to answer for it, but to add more insult to injury to an airline that is only now trying to get back on its feet after the last few years, to be honest will help none of us.
All I can say again is, i am taking no sides in this. I just wanted to say how I feel.
Good luck to all of us-GG and BA staff