PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easy Lowcost Mismanagement on a grand scale
Old 12th Aug 2005, 17:09
coopervane
Oops pardon me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
737-300's

As the 300's are on there way out (one going to China this weekend) maybe the fleet changes will bring a few less moans!

Any airline = cockups and money wasting so don't think Easyjet is any exception!

My advise is to enjoy the flying, take the money and when u have had enough, move on to the next bunch of cowboys!

Look at the forums on here.....always the same moans and groans whoever u work for.

If you have reached the end of your tether then try something new...............you can earn more as a plumber these days!

Feeling brave? Think you can do it better? Launch your own low cost. That young lad who is launching Nexus has the right idea. Good luck to him and I wish him every success. It is a tightrope running an airline and as it grows you see what was the perfect model slipping into the mud as so called consultants bring in there ideas. You can't run it from a portacabin on your own !!!
(Although some still try!)

Enjoy the flying.....it's what u payed all that money to do. Don't get swallowed up with things you have no control over.............its called life!!!

Coop & Low Cost Bear