PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - hey need some help!! help please!!
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2005, 14:09
Akshay174

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry People...

Hey my names Akshay, and I am 17 years old. Next April I will be turning 18 and finishing my A Levels! I wish to become an airline pilot and soon fly for a airline company!
I have read the advice you have given to me and I will attend the flying club and se if I like flying or not, but I still have no idea what so ever which school I will join for aviation. I have always dreamed of becoming a pilot so im pretty sure I will do the course some where, but the question is where?
Money is not a mater to me, but I just like to know from your opinion which are the top best 5 flying schools which I can join, which will take me from A to B and teach me everything I need to know and successfully help me to earn the pilots license!

Please may everyone out there help me make my decision, So far I have looked at the following Training schools:

Oxford Aviation Training
Flight Training Europe SL (Spain - Jerez)
Cabair Flying School

These are all highly recommended as far as I know but I still have no idea where to go!
Can you please help me and let me know if there are any other good flight training schools out there which I am unaware of! Also it would help if you mentioned where you would recommended me to go to please.

Thank you all so much for your help!

Can someone please help?
Thank you

Hey my names Akshay, and I am 17 years old. Next April I will be turning 18 and finishing my A Levels! I wish to become an airline pilot and soon fly for an airline company!
I have read the advice you have given to me and I will attend the flying club and se if I like flying or not, but I still have no idea what so ever which school I will join for aviation. I have always dreamed of becoming a pilot so im pretty sure I will do the course some where, but the question is where?
Money is not a mater to me, but I just like to know from your opinion which are the top best 5 flying schools which I can join, which will take me from A to B and teach me everything I need to know and successfully help me to earn the pilots license!

Please may everyone out there help me make my decision, So far I have looked at the following Training schools:

Oxford Aviation Training
Flight Training Europe SL (Spain - Jerez)
Cabair Flying School

These are all highly recommended as far as I know but I still have no idea where to go!
Can you please help me and let me know if there are any other good flight training schools out there which I am unaware of! Also it would help if you mentioned where you would recommend me to go to please.

Thank you all so much for your help!

Can someone please help?
Thank you