PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HUMBERSIDE
Thread: HUMBERSIDE
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2005, 17:11
AndyHUY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Surely the owners of Eastern Aw whom have decades of experience of operating from HUY and know what the market is for routes from the airport would have established either an offshoot of Eastern current operations or the airline itself would start operating these routes.
The airline has said it does not wish to go into any more code-share or franchise agreements so any services would be too expensive and would not offer connections, therefore not viable! Im sure that if they were to expand into the international market then HUY would be tried but they dont seem to want to go out of the UK!

I still think that the only real hope HUY has as regards scheduled is lo-co! There are differing views about catchment area but we will just have to wait and see!

I just wish we could se LHR again! That service put MME one ahead of HUY for years (Before BMI-Baby and FR)

I think the majority of posters to this forum would like to see additional scheduled routes from HUY but alas I just cant see any current operator wanting to try.
As i said any future operator will be new and unheard of so wont last five minutes! HUY's life story.