PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - possible security incident at Girona??
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2005, 09:38
dicksynormous
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I cant beleve you lot are even justifying this ridiculous over reaction. What sort of captain doesnt realise you cant skydive from a 737.Try opening the doors and even thru the over wing youve got a 99percent chance of dying. What sort of moron even lets it get past the stage of qualifying the guys remarks. Utter Utter nonsense.
As for you spotters praising his actions or justifying his desicions with self serving logic, well you just sum up the state this board has got into. Halo. haho require the jumper to board the aircraft looking like a stormtrooper.

It would be a different story if the pax that reported this applied their same tabloid ignorance to the crews flying skills wouldnt it. ie " oo the captain pulled up rapidly on take off and tried to kill us"Then it would be a case of " what do they know etc etc". Platitudes all round for the crew and slagging for the pax. Well its the same ignorant type of pax, you do the math.

I dont know what angers me more the over reaction of the imbelcile in the flight deck or the sanctimonious support for his actions.This airprot serves a drop zone, a big drop zone and ryr is full of skydivers, some of which obviously have more common sense and command time that this probable 3000 ryr wunderkind.

morons