PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legal action against Naunton Pugh t/a Cape Flying services(Europe)
Old 8th Aug 2005, 09:19
Phoebe Buffet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ou trek donkie: Phoebe is my daughter and though on occasion can be a bit 'spacey'......... bless her, I can guarantee she has never been anywhere near Uranus.

Back to the topic in hand on this thread and it's sister thread 'Cape Flying Services' by Irishpilot27:

I don't think it' a good idea to 'forgive and forget', 'let bygones be bygones' or 'kiss and makeup' as 'for evil to flourish it only takes good men to turn the other way'.

The only thing most people want in their lives is common decency. civility and respect; these are the lifebood of any human interaction and in much the same way we scold our children, smack them on the legs or send them to their bedrooms for a 'quiet time' to instill those qualities so does the law.

Nobody is above the law, not in my country or yours so yes I do think Gerald Todd, NP, CFS should be made accountable for their alleged abuse of students, threatening behaviour towards students and inaccurate accountancy practices and I believe there are several court proceedings in the pipeline to attain just such justice.

.............and if GT should lose one boat or one car in the process of attonement so be it. That's no biggy to him as he's a rich man he's been in the Flying School business a long time ~ 15-20 years.

Intelligent debate on this or the 'Cape Flying Services' thread welcome.