PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to Publicly Humiliate Your Own Staff!
Old 7th Aug 2005, 15:25
Gendec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uplock;

I appreciate that it is safer to err on the side of caution.

I somehow feel that your post only helps to sustantiate the claims that go on endlessly about terrorism and the likes.

You are more at risk of being shot at or mugged and maimed in the process in the streets of London, New York or Sydney; and while I agree that an impression of relative safety prevails while seated in the back of a taxi, if anything is of concern here it is the subject of the initial post and not an inflamation of an already uncomfortable situation flamed by these half hazard warnings.

So bear with everyone and if there is reason to believe that we need to highten the state of alert, considering it is an issue of utmost importance , then please start a topic and give it the importance it deserves! Muddled between these lines makes your post look like an unecessary utter of alarm amongst the anguish everyone shares over ones quality of life and while the first is unconditional the second one isn't.

Ratpoison

The dubai zoo is moving not sure about the zoo in dubai though!
The animals are between a rock and a hard space, I doubt anyone would dare move and on the other hand what we moan about often serves us and the police here are on top of the ball, trust me.

Happy landings!