PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tyrolean
Thread: Tyrolean
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2005, 09:46
Smoothflight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tyrolean / Austrian Arrows selection.

Hello Ppruners,
Well, 2 days ago, I've received an invitation from the company in question to participate in Kopilotenselektion starting on the 17th of October in Innsbruck. Any of the fellow Ppruners going there as well? Also, I would like to ask anyone that has info on the following questions. The tests on the first day for Regs, Meteo, Perfo and ect.., are they in English or German? And the Psychological tests on the second day, I believe the psychometric tests, are they in English or German? My German is OK, considering that I speak dutch and have learned German to a basic level, it does worry me though to see the questions in German in front of me. Considering the fact that I have learned all the JAA and FAA theoretical knowledge in English, and am comfortable in using English technical terminology, but have never learned any of the aviation terminology in German.
Well, I still have more than 2 months left and intend to polish up on my German by buying some PC German language software.
I've also purchased books like Handling the big Jets, Ace technical pilot interview, and practice psychometric tests.
Any info anyone could provide would be great, to prepare fur das Selektion.
Cheers to you all.
Smooth flight.