PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should Woomerii post comments on threads?
Old 6th Aug 2005, 13:33
PPRuNe Towers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No long, moralistic, theoretical post because under any rigorous, spartan review I agree with Horatio and those following his line of reasoning.

Problem is this discounts our campaigning stance - issues we feel immensely strongly about starting in 96/97 with airway offsets in Africa. Our successes are significant and are the backbone of the site - group effort allowing us to punch far above our weight as individuals.

That's the way it works when dealing with those protecting their rice bowl above all else. If you think about it I can see those woomera's writing in and out of 'character' as I invited them to take the King's Shilling in the first place. The checks and balances are very clear to me if not you guys - posts appear countering that of an individual.

This stands out like the proverbial dog's one's to all the woomeras and us in the Towers. The woomera's pick their fights very, very carefully - they know their peers in the clan are watching.

Regards to all,
Rob

(bugger, I've just argued there should be someone watching over and moderating me Horatio - are you available for 5 or 6 hours a day over the next 10 years?)