PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - problem with pprune email
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2005, 08:57
drauk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[Sigh]

I've said the ISP has been blocked because that is what the message you got says: I can only go on the information you've given me. I said that the internet cafe has been blocked as a consequence of using that ISP. That's a fact that you yourself have given me - you can't send email from that internet cafe (not because of a problem there, evidently, but because of their choice of ISP). I'm not suggesting the problem is with that internet cafe exclusively; ultimately it's a consequence of everyone.net's policy as I've said before. I realise this happens from many locations. I've identified the problem and told you what it is: it's at everyone.net. I'm not sure how I can state this any more clearly.

You still seem to be forgetting that PPRuNe is a free service. If you don't like it, don't use it. Alternatively continue posting attacks on the character of a person that (a) personally provides YOU with FREE access to the PPRuNe forums and (b) offered YOU a FREE email account on a system that other people pay money for and you won't have to worry about choosing whether you use it or not.